Coronavirus Safety Questions & Screening
Updated March 2021
Due to the continuing spread of COVID-19 and other various viruses, The Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton is taking precautionary measures and monitoring the outbreak. Our effort is to provide social responsibility in this evolving pandemic. We are acting in accordance with guidelines set forth by the CDC for safety of our staff and patients. Please be advised of the following changes:
- One Visitor is allowed to the appointment with the patient!
- If you or someone you know have any symptoms of COVID-19 or other disease please stay home
- You may be required to answer a few questions about your recent travel and health at the time of your appointment
- Minors seeing the providers will be allowed to have one adult accompany them!
- You will be asked to please not bring small children with you to your appointment
- Please understand that we may ask you to take your temperature before entering the building
Please be vigilant and do your part!
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Please utilize the hand sanitizer around the office if soap and water is not available to you.
- Please avoid touching your face.
- If you have to sneeze or cough please cover it with your elbow, tissue or your shirt.
If you have any questions regarding the Coronavirus, safety, screening procedures, or your appointment, please contact us at email@example.com. General inquiries only, please do not send medical information.
In response to the Coronavirus, our office hours have temporarily changed:
- Monday: 7:30am — 5pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am — 5pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am — 5pm
- Thursday: 7:30am — 5pm
- Friday: 7:30am — 3:30pm
- Our Jamestown office is temporarily closed.