Telehealth Virtual Medical Visits
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton is now offering telehealth virtual visits so you can chat face-to-face with a medical provider from the privacy and safety of your own home or office. Many orthopedic issues (including some urgent issues) can be diagnosed using telehealth virtual appointments. It's simple to use, and the HIPAA-compliant secure video conferencing technology can be used with any computer or mobile device. Currently, providers are scheduling appointments based on necessity of need.
How it Works
To begin using Telehealth, call us at (937) 298-4417 to schedule your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment: use a computer, smart or mobile device with camera and microphone
- Check-in 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
- Click on your provider’s name below to access the waiting room
- Type in your name and click check in
- Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone
- Only scheduled visits will be started by your provider
- Instructions on how the process works on your smart device!
To Start a Telehealth Video Call
Click on the provider’s name you have a scheduled appointment with to enter their waiting room.